We are looking for an exceptional Tools & Systems Administrator to support our Customer Success Team, having optimised and always-on tools and systems to support them in providing delight to our customers.
You will form part of the Operations & Enablement function, whose objective is to build scalable and effective solutions that allow all customer-facing teams to provide the best possible experience for our merchants.
As the Tools & Systems Administrator, you will need to feel comfortable troubleshooting challenges independently as well as utilising a proactive approach in suggesting tools and systems enhancements. You will also conduct and communicate feedback on user testing for solutions being built and piloted.
ROLE | WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
System Hygiene - Data Quality, Documentation and Maintenance
- Ensuring optimal performance of the Salesforce system, and all other technology used by the Customer Success team.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Auditing and remove unnecessary fields and data upon guidance from the Operations Lead.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
- Assist with developing or fine-tuning reports so they yield meaningful metrics
Service Ticket Responsibilities
- Support the user base by providing timely and accurate responses to support tickets.
- Working with the respective account managers, to solve any escalated platform issues, and to ensure that the platform is always working optimally.
System Customization, Implementation and Maintenance
- Customizing the platforms (create and modify objects, fields, etc. as directed).
- Assist with testing the implementation of new processes, systems, tools and procedures.
- Support change management activities by assisting with the implementation of new processes, systems, tools and procedures.
Ensuring System Optimality and Improvements
- Recommending new technology that can enhance the Customer Success team's efforts towards delivering the best customer experience.
- Stay up to date on all new Salesforce releases, enhancements and integrations
- Own and project manage list of initiatives on our team’s roadmap
IDEAL CANDIDATE | WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Key requirements to perform responsibilities:
- Experience using Salesforce (Bonus: Salesforce Administrator Certification)
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skill
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team on multiple tasks at one time
THE YOCO FORMULA - HOW WE CREATE VALUE
The Yoco formula is a validated approach to work and a set of behaviours that create maximum value for our customers and help us grow.
Core Values - Our way of working to create value & grow
- Stay Connected
- Make Space to Explore
- Keep it Simple
- Master your Craft
Leadership Principles - How we show up, engage & treat each other
- Get to know each other personally
- Say what you think and challenge me directly
- Be courageous and focus forward
- Don’t let ego get in the way
To support this, we have built a role-based organisation where every individual is given the space to focus and develop their innate strengths. Everyone at Yoco has the opportunity to lead a project and become a specialist, enabling flexibility, collaboration and accountability at all levels. You will be working with a diverse, motivated and skilled team who will continuously stretch you as an individual. To learn more about our culture, go to our #YocoLife
page or subscribe to our Exposure Gallery
Join us on a meaningful journey at Yoco, and help enable our merchants to thrive through Open Commerce!
Yoco encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Open positions at Yoco are competitive and we often receive high volumes of applicants. If you have not received further updates on your application after three weeks, you’re welcome to request feedback.