The Customer Success team is committed to providing an outstanding customer experience. In your role as a Customer Success Consultant, you will be empowered to help our customers with some of their most complex concerns. Your job is not only to help our customers with the issues they encounter, but to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we can make our customers’ experience of our products as seamless and delightful as possible.
As a Customer Success Consultant, you'll be the company's emissary and will use your exceptional empathy and product expertise to ensure our customers feel understood and, most of all, valued. Your energy will be focused on handling customer queries efficiently and effectively. See an opportunity to improve customer trust at scale, or your own team's efficiency? Self-starters who spot,solve problems and see ways to improve our customers’ experience at scale thrive at Yoco - and you'll have a significant role to play when acting as the voice of our customers.
At Yoco, Customer Centricity is at the core of our DNA: everything we do is centered around our customers. Providing a quality customer experience is at the heart of everything we do. It starts with a simple sign up process, which gets our merchants up and running seamlessly. What comes next, is all about keeping our merchants delighted throughout our partnership and their business’s growth.
Our target at Yoco, and expectations from you as a Customer Success Consultant, is to ensure that you provide world class service. We are striving to set the gold standard for quality service in the industry.
The Customer Success team has proven to be a great source of future champions and talent across the business: you will be able to learn more than anyone else about our customers, and are best suited to help influence multiple areas of the business to be better, and do better for our customers.
If this sounds like you, then join our culture.
Please note: this position is a 6-month fixed-term contract.
We have embraced a remote work culture, so you’re welcome to apply from anywhere in South Africa
IDEAL CANDIDATE | WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Customer Success Consultant, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Managing and resolving daily customer support inquiries via phone, email, web, in-app chats, and social media platforms.
- Serve customers by providing product and service information, and by resolving product and service problems, all while demonstrating a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Work with the Customer Success squad lead/manager to make sure that fantastic customer support is consistently delivered.
- Guide our customers, by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the service level agreement, and follow up to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Meet personal/customer success targets.
- Build and nurture sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with Yoco customers.
- Continuously educate the organisation on our customers’ pain points and needs (Be the voice of our customer).
IDEAL CANDIDATE | WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Key Skills and Requirements:
Proven track record of customer support experience (preferably in a fast-paced Fin-tech or international company). A degree or special qualification will help to distinguish you from other applicants.
Other Essential Skills Include:
- Effective communication and customer relations skills, with the ability to develop and nurture relationships over the phone, in-person and across digital platforms.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate rigorous time management.
- Ability to learn quickly, and fast become an expert in Yoco’s product offering and customer needs.
- Must be proactive, detail orientated, and demonstrate resilience under pressure.
- Ability to remain calm and perform well in high-stress moments.
- Be tech savvy, and have a working knowledge of operating CRM databases and other business tools, such as Salesforce, Periscope, and Aircall.
- 2 years + of work experience
- Have a postgraduate qualification
Working Flexible Hours:
- Our support team is online between 08:30a.m and 20:00p.m, 365 days a year, which means that we have committed to being available and helping our customers at all times.
- There will occasionally be weekend support shifts (to be done remotely).
- This specific role requires the candidate to be very flexible when it comes to working shifts, as and when required.
- There will be flexibility to work from home.
THE YOCO FORMULA - HOW WE CREATE VALUE
The Yoco formula is a validated approach to work and a set of behaviours that create maximum value for our customers and help us grow.
Core Values - Our way of working to create value & grow
- Stay Connected
- Make Space to Explore
- Keep it Simple
- Master your Craft
Leadership Principles - How we show up, engage & treat each other
- Get to know each other personally
- Say what you think and challenge me directly
- Be courageous and focus forward
- Don’t let ego get in the way
To support this, we have built a role-based organisation where every individual is given the space to focus and develop their innate strengths. Everyone at Yoco has the opportunity to lead a project and become a specialist, enabling flexibility, collaboration and accountability at all levels. You will be working with a diverse, motivated and skilled team who will continuously stretch you as an individual. To learn more about our culture, go to our #YocoLife
page or subscribe to our Exposure Gallery
Join us on a meaningful journey at Yoco, and help enable our merchants to thrive through Open Commerce!
Yoco encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Open positions at Yoco are competitive and we often receive high volumes of applicants. If you have not received further updates on your application after three weeks, you’re welcome to request feedback.