The Outbound Sales Team, and the whole Yoco company in general, is experiencing rapid growth, and with all of this going on, we've got sales on the brain. Ok, who are we kidding? We always have sales on the brain.
Over the last past few months we have noticed a rapid interest of Yoco within the Durban Market. The Outbound Sales candidate will be expected assist in crushing our monthly goals as well as their own personal Targets set out. So, what exactly will you do?
The Outbound Sales candidate is expected to prospect super targeted leads based around specific accounts/markets/areas that have been identified as ideal customers. From there, the incumbent will manage their day around building meaningful relationships while prospecting and demonstrating our Yoco offering to interested businesses.
ROLE | WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Book and attend demo’s within Durban to Outer West region.
- Attend networking events and community events to generate leads.
- Vet lead list for warm and cold leads.
- Identify prospects that fit the target demographic.
- Negotiate price with clients.
- Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings.
- Work directly with customers face to face and via telephone, and email to describe products and/or services in order to persuade potential and current customers to purchase new products and/or services.
- Educates customers on product offerings and services to improve their "on-line presence" and explains pricing and answers questions from customers building value in the customer relationship.
- Follow up with customers via telephone or email following initial sales contact.
- Identifies customer issues and provides appropriate solutions via up sell of additional products and or services and obtains customer commitment and facilitates delivery of product.
- Complete basic Rates Negotiation with Merchants where required.
- Provide alternative solutions for integration possibilities and have the ability to discuss the usage and services listed of these products.
- Continued product education to better service customer calls.
- Maintains accurate daily record of sales in sales tracker.
- Be a key "Brand" Associate and actively Network and find new business or potential clients.
IDEAL CANDIDATE | WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Key requirements to perform responsibilities:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in B2B sales in a high volume fast paced environment - preferably outbound.
- Valid driver's license and own vehicle.
- Strategic business understanding of the geographical and industrial market in the Durban/Durban West.
- Previous experience and/or strong interest in outbound sales and prospecting.
- Strong customer service and tele-sales skills.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Solid understanding and experience of Web Based Applications and CRM software.
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Problem-solve and decision-making skills.
- Superior closing skills.
- Need to have access to a vehicle for daily usage.
- Ability to work autonomously with fantastic Time Management Skills
- Existing network within the Durban region
Bonus points/nice to have:
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Hunter mentality
- Passion for Business Development and growth
THE YOCO FORMULA - HOW WE CREATE VALUE
The Yoco formula is a validated approach to work and a set of behaviours that create maximum value for our customers and help us grow.
Core Values - Our way of working to create value & grow
- Stay Connected
- Make Space to Explore
- Keep it Simple
- Master your Craft
Leadership Principles - How we show up, engage & treat each other
- Get to know each other personally
- Say what you think and challenge me directly
- Be courageous and focus forward
- Don’t let ego get in the way
To support this, we have built a role-based organisation where every individual is given the space to focus and develop their innate strengths. Everyone at Yoco has the opportunity to lead a project and become a specialist, enabling flexibility, collaboration and accountability at all levels. You will be working with a diverse, motivated and skilled team who will continuously stretch you as an individual. To learn more about our culture, go to our #YocoLife page or subscribe to our Exposure Gallery
Join us on a meaningful journey at Yoco, and help enable our merchants to thrive through Open Commerce!
Yoco encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Open positions at Yoco are competitive and we often receive high volumes of applicants. If you have not received further updates on your application after three weeks, you’re welcome to request feedback.