As Campaign Manager (Senior Paid Media Manager) you will be the owner of Yoco’s programmatic ad-buying and online marketing initiatives throughout Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Your goal is to acquire new merchants through online channels. This goal is achieved through strategically placed and creatively designed online marketing campaigns
This is the opportunity to thrive within a startup environment which will offer you the opportunity to master your craft by being constantly challenged to prioritise, execute, analyse and report, in order to assure delivery on set KPIs and key metrics.
ROLE | WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Develop, lead and manage digital marketing campaigns on our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter channels.
- Maintain, monitor, and build out the account, and manage daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Study customer acquisition journeys and develop multi-touch attribution models.
- Contribute to landing page optimisation to improve conversion
- Manage experimentation across channels, and inform landing pages and creative development.
- Work with the Brand marketing team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all key metrics, KPIs and learnings.
- Stay abreast with all technical and content advances in the world of Facebook and other online marketing channels to bring thought leadership and fresh, innovative developments to our product and marketing growth strategy.
IDEAL CANDIDATE | WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Key requirements to perform responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree. Quantitative field preferred.
- 4+ years of Facebook, paid social. Google display experience would be advantageous.
- 5+ years of programmatic ad-buying.
- Strong understanding of customer buying behaviours, segmentation and profiling.
- Proven success working across Facebook’s Marketing Platforms.
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics) and the ability to analyse data from multiple sources.
- Technical knowledge and implementation of tracking scripts/pixels.
- Technical knowledge and implementation of the different types of remarketing strategies.
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills.
- Data analysis and quantification skills - able to analyse the performance of campaigns and gather insights from this analysis to improve future performance.
THE YOCO FORMULA - HOW WE CREATE VALUE
The Yoco formula is a validated approach to work and a set of behaviours that create maximum value for our customers and help us grow.
Core Values - Our way of working to create value & grow
- Stay Connected
- Make Space to Explore
- Keep it Simple
- Master your Craft
Leadership Principles - How we show up, engage & treat each other
- Get to know each other personally
- Say what you think and challenge me directly
- Be courageous and focus forward
- Don’t let ego get in the way
To support this, we have built a role-based organisation where every individual is given the space to focus and develop their innate strengths. Everyone at Yoco has the opportunity to lead a project and become a specialist, enabling flexibility, collaboration and accountability at all levels. You will be working with a diverse, motivated and skilled team who will continuously stretch you as an individual. To learn more about our culture, go to our #YocoLife
page or subscribe to our Exposure Gallery
Join us on a meaningful journey at Yoco, and help enable our merchants to thrive through Open Commerce!
Yoco encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Open positions at Yoco are competitive and we often receive high volumes of applicants. If you have not received further updates on your application after three weeks, you’re welcome to request feedback.