The Supply Chain & Logistics team is looking for a driven, process-oriented individual to help us drive projects within the Supply Chain space. This role involves a great deal of multitasking and communication across a wide variety of platforms.
ROLE | WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Reviewing and setting up Supply Chain processes
- Operations relationship management between service providers and Yoco - new and ongoing
- Stock management and forecasting
- Data management
- Using existing Data to make analytical and strategic decisions
- Work closely with relevant team leads to ensure strategic alignment
- Prioritise feedback from teams on internal systems and seek continuous improvement
- Adopt a continuous improvement mentality for the enhancement of systems (drive automation), processes & planning tools to keep bettering the team to ensure we perform consistently ahead of the curve.
IDEAL CANDIDATE | WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Key requirements to perform responsibilities:
- 2 - 3 years experience as a Supply Chain Analyst or in a similar role
- Relevant Tertiary qualification required
- Computer literate and advanced experience in Excel
- Confidential and professional with sensitive information
- Pro-active, confident and flexible
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong project prioritisation/planning and execution skills
- Analytical skills with strong data capabilities
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to understand the Supply Chain & Logistics’ operational environment within Yoco and how it impacts other operations within the organisation
Bonus points/nice to have:
- Experience in supply chain & logistics field
- Process orientated
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to have a broad view, and breaking it down to smaller achievable goals (Defining/formulating strategies/processes to achieve goals? )
- Data driven and customer focused
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team setup
- Coding ability (SQL & VBA)
THE YOCO FORMULA - HOW WE CREATE VALUE
The Yoco formula is a validated approach to work and a set of behaviours that create maximum value for our customers and help us grow.
Core Values - Our way of working to create value & grow
- Stay Connected
- Make Space to Explore
- Keep it Simple
- Master your Craft
Leadership Principles - How we show up, engage & treat each other
- Get to know each other personally
- Say what you think and challenge me directly
- Be courageous and focus forward
- Don’t let ego get in the way
To support this, we have built a role-based organisation where every individual is given the space to focus and develop their innate strengths. Everyone at Yoco has the opportunity to lead a project and become a specialist, enabling flexibility, collaboration and accountability at all levels. You will be working with a diverse, motivated and skilled team who will continuously stretch you as an individual. To learn more about our culture, go to our #YocoLife
page or subscribe to our Exposure Gallery
Join us on a meaningful journey at Yoco, and help enable our merchants to thrive through Open Commerce!
Yoco encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Open positions at Yoco are competitive and we often receive high volumes of applicants. If you have not received further updates on your application after three weeks, you’re welcome to request feedback.