We are looking for a highly driven and experienced CRM Lifecycle Manager with a strong technical background. In this position, you will develop and enhance our CRM lifecycle marketing, work cross-functionally to grow the subscriber base and maximize LTV.
We are looking for candidates driven by data, passionate about the customer experience across the entire lifecycle, and who possess deep expertise in owned channel management.
ROLE | WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Build out and improve the customer lifecycle. Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability and retention.
- Plan, develop and execute cross-channel CRM campaigns leveraging email, mobile push and in-app messaging.
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyse results to garner insights to improve engagement, conversion rate, and customer loyalty.
- Segmentation Models - Analysis of current and future strategies.
- Analyse campaign results and give recommendations. Weekly reporting and campaign forecasting.
- Work closely with all departments (Product, BI, Marketing, Operations)
IDEAL CANDIDATE | WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Key requirements to perform responsibilities:
- At least 5+ years of technical experience in CRM, lifecycle or analytical marketing role - financial industry preferred.
- A relevant, completed Honours Degree from a reputable university.
- Deep experience developing lifecycle marketing programs / CRM / engagement marketing programs through email, push notifications, SMS, and/or in-app marketing.
- Track record of driving measurable revenue through customer engagement.
- Fluency in CRM tools and working across channels - salesforce marketing cloud.
- Experience in implementing dynamic campaigns.
- Data-driven and analytical.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage time effectively (highly valued. organisational skills, as working with Jira/Trello).
- Good understanding of deliverability and best practice.
- Experience in email development principles - HTML, SQL, CSS and UX principles.
- Good operating knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Team player and someone who enjoys working with people from diverse backgrounds (highly valued experience as a team leader or experience managing teamwork tasks).
THE YOCO FORMULA - HOW WE CREATE VALUE
The Yoco formula is a validated approach to work and a set of behaviours that create maximum value for our customers and help us grow.
Core Values - Our way of working to create value & grow
- Stay Connected
- Make Space to Explore
- Keep it Simple
- Master your Craft
Leadership Principles - How we show up, engage & treat each other
- Get to know each other personally
- Say what you think and challenge me directly
- Be courageous and focus forward
- Don’t let ego get in the way
To support this, we have built a role-based organisation where every individual is given the space to focus and develop their innate strengths. Everyone at Yoco has the opportunity to lead a project and become a specialist, enabling flexibility, collaboration and accountability at all levels. You will be working with a diverse, motivated and skilled team who will continuously stretch you as an individual. To learn more about our culture, go to our #YocoLife
page or subscribe to our Exposure Gallery
Join us on a meaningful journey at Yoco, and help enable our merchants to thrive through Open Commerce!
Yoco encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Open positions at Yoco are competitive and we often receive high volumes of applicants. If you have not received further updates on your application after three weeks, you’re welcome to request feedback.