The Product Marketing Manager ensures that the right customers are getting the right message, through the right channels, at the right time. We are looking for a results-oriented, data-driven marketer to join Yoco as the Product Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the developer space, product strategy, branding, and marketing (paid and unpaid), and have a track record of strong cross-functional coordination. They should also possess exceptional analytical and communication skills.
ROLE | WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- You'll work and define the positioning, messaging and competitive differentiation of Yoco’s products.You will own and execute product launches, incl. Positioning, pricing and promotion strategies (hardware and software) in close collaboration with various stakeholders throughout the company.
- Drive the go-to-market plan and post-launch marketing programs with marketing channel managers, account managers, and sales.
- Track campaign performance and optimise through continuous testing.
- You'll work closely with Product Managers, Engineering, Growth Marketing, Brand Marketing and Content Marketing teams.
- You'll develop and maintain all marketing materials related to Yoco’s products such as packaging, manuals, fact sheets, product descriptions, sales and support enablement.
- You'll research and analyse market trends, competitor offerings as well as customer preferences.
- You'll report directly to the Head of Brand Marketing.
IDEAL CANDIDATE | WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Key requirements to perform responsibilities:
- You have proven experience in Product Marketing with 3+ years in a global tech or FMCG company.
- You have a University degree, preferably in Business Studies, Engineering or Marketing.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, working with agencies, and/or work experience in a related field.
- You have demonstrated excellent project management skills, experience working with cross-functional teams to gather technical details and develop suitable content.
- You have a Hands-on mentality.
- You are able to adapt within a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity and prioritizing your deliveries according to the business needs.
- You have a creative mind with a passion and strong understanding for technology and passion for our merchants.
- You are analytical and data-driven approach to decision-making.
THE YOCO FORMULA - HOW WE CREATE VALUE
The Yoco formula is a validated approach to work and a set of behaviours that create maximum value for our customers and help us grow.
Core Values - Our way of working to create value & grow
- Stay Connected
- Make Space to Explore
- Keep it Simple
- Master your Craft
Leadership Principles - How we show up, engage & treat each other
- Get to know each other personally
- Say what you think and challenge me directly
- Be courageous and focus forward
- Don’t let ego get in the way
To support this, we have built a role-based organisation where every individual is given the space to focus and develop their innate strengths. Everyone at Yoco has the opportunity to lead a project and become a specialist, enabling flexibility, collaboration and accountability at all levels. You will be working with a diverse, motivated and skilled team who will continuously stretch you as an individual. To learn more about our culture, go to our #YocoLife
page or subscribe to our Exposure Gallery
Join us on a meaningful journey at Yoco, and help enable our merchants to thrive through Open Commerce!
Yoco encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Open positions at Yoco are competitive and we often receive high volumes of applicants. If you have not received further updates on your application after three weeks, you’re welcome to request feedback.