The Growth Marketing Team is Growing. Not just the Business, but also themselves!
The growth-creative lead is responsible for the innovation, creation and continuous improvement of digital marketing assets at Yoco. The role bridges strategy and operations, with a core focus on building and managing a creative team in order to produce growth driving digital communication
ROLE | WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- The growth-creative lead is responsible for the innovation, creation and continuous improvement of digital marketing assets at Yoco.
- The role bridges strategy and operations, with a core focus on building and managing a creative team in order to produce growth driving digital communication.
- Ensure Yoco’s brand representation is consistent throughout all digital marketing channels.
- Further develop and innovate our design language, assets, and communication, tailored to the characteristics of each channel along the acquisition funnel.
- Implement continuous improvement processes, driving awareness, customer engagement and sales.
- Lead a creative team of writers, designers and animators.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with brand marketing and in-house design studio teams.
- Assist in the development and refinement of workflows and processes.
IDEAL CANDIDATE | WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Key requirements to perform responsibilities:
- Creative thinking, doing things better and more with less.
- Proficient in all relevant tools and frameworks.
- Understanding of customers’ journeys and the related storytelling and content at each step.
- Experience in design thinking – ability to do iterative designing and prototyping with customer and data input.
- Experience conceptualising and managing team initiatives from start to finish, with evidence of business outcome.
- Mastery of the business design landscape, including but not limited to design intelligence, measurement, KPIs, organisational change, design storytelling, design thinking, culture change, coaching; evidence of fresh, original perspective.
- AB testing & continuous improvement management (process, systems).
- Big picture thinker with an obsession for detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational, project management and time management skills.
THE YOCO FORMULA - HOW WE CREATE VALUE
The Yoco formula is a validated approach to work and a set of behaviours that create maximum value for our customers and help us grow.
Core Values - Our way of working to create value & grow
- Stay Connected
- Make Space to Explore
- Keep it Simple
- Master your Craft
Leadership Principles - How we show up, engage & treat each other
- Get to know each other personally
- Say what you think and challenge me directly
- Be courageous and focus forward
- Don’t let ego get in the way
To support this, we have built a role-based organisation where every individual is given the space to focus and develop their innate strengths. Everyone at Yoco has the opportunity to lead a project and become a specialist, enabling flexibility, collaboration and accountability at all levels. You will be working with a diverse, motivated and skilled team who will continuously stretch you as an individual. To learn more about our culture, go to our #YocoLife
page or subscribe to our Exposure Gallery
Join us on a meaningful journey at Yoco, and help enable our merchants to thrive through Open Commerce!
Yoco encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Open positions at Yoco are competitive and we often receive high volumes of applicants. If you have not received further updates on your application after three weeks, you’re welcome to request feedback.