Yoco is scaling up rapidly and focused on providing a better customer experience, even as we grow larger. In order to accomplish this we are looking for a Senior Salesforce Architect to design and implement a single CRM platform touching the entire customer journey and spanning all internal operations.
This is an opportunity for big picture thinkers, experienced in complex and technical projects to shape Yoco from the ground up. The ideal candidate is a go getter who wants to take their career forward in a dynamic environment and is driven to continually improve customer value and increase internal/external efficiency through leveraging your experiences and skills to drive the platform forward.
ROLE | WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
This role will work closely with key team members including the technical leads, software engineer, business analysts and department leads. The role requires a T-shaped individual with broad experience across the Salesforce platform along with internal sales, marketing and operations. As a Salesforce Architect, you will form part of the wider technical team that is responsible for the development, integration, and maintenance of Yoco’s range of internal and merchant/customer-facing software.
- Own the overall technical design and build of the custom elements of the Salesforce instance.
- Develop Salesforce workflows and custom solutions for specific business needs.
- Create, execute and maintain VisualForce, APEX code where needed.
- Work with the business analyst team to ensure processes are robust, efficient and optimised.
- Interpret business requirements and construct solutions that meet the business needs in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date with all new SalesForce innovations and integrations and propose how the organisation best leverage these innovations.
- Build and maintain necessary integrations into downstream systems.
- Act as a subject matter expert by training and up-skilling individuals within the organisation.
IDEAL CANDIDATE | WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Key requirements to perform responsibilities:
- Completed IT Diploma, Degree, or similar qualification.
- 5+ years of experience in a Salesforce Architecture role.
- Experience using the Salesforce Rest API.
- Working knowledge of integration effort and tasks with the Salesforce platform such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, and third-party app-exchange solutions.
- Working knowledge of technical foundation elements: experience with structured programming - APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, & SOA.
- Working knowledge of data warehouse, multiple database platforms, and ETL.
- Effectively work with management, on-site/off-site development staff to accomplish project deliverables.
- Work with business analysts to define the business & technical solution architectures to fulfill the business needs.
- Have the ability to lead and manage while be ready to roll-up your sleeves and be hand on when needed.
- Experience with AGILE/SCRUM methodology and processes.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills both written and verbal and the ability to quickly form meaningful working partnerships.
Bonus Points (You have achieved one or more):
- Salesforce certified architecture designer
- OR Salesforce certified application architect
- OR Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
THE YOCO FORMULA - HOW WE CREATE VALUE
The Yoco formula is a validated approach to work and a set of behaviours that create maximum value for our customers and help us grow.
Core Values - Our way of working to create value & grow
- Stay Connected
- Make Space to Explore
- Keep it Simple
- Master your Craft
Leadership Principles - How we show up, engage & treat each other
- Get to know each other personally
- Say what you think and challenge me directly
- Be courageous and focus forward
- Don’t let ego get in the way
To support this, we have built a role-based organisation where every individual is given the space to focus and develop their innate strengths. Everyone at Yoco has the opportunity to lead a project and become a specialist, enabling flexibility, collaboration and accountability at all levels. You will be working with a diverse, motivated and skilled team who will continuously stretch you as an individual. To learn more about our culture, go to our #YocoLife
page or subscribe to our Exposure Gallery
Join us on a meaningful journey at Yoco, and help enable our merchants to thrive through Open Commerce!
Yoco encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Open positions at Yoco are competitive and we often receive high volumes of applicants. If you have not received further updates on your application after three weeks, you’re welcome to request feedback.