We are looking for a highly driven and experienced CRM lead. In this position, you will develop strategies and work cross-functionally to grow the subscriber base and maximize LTV.
We are looking for candidates driven by data, passionate about the customer experience across the entire lifecycle, and who possess deep expertise in owned channel management.
ROLE | WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Build out and improve the customer lifecycle. Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability and retention.
- Plan, develop and execute cross-channel CRM campaigns leveraging email, mobile push and in-app messaging.
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyse results to garner insights to improve engagement, conversion rate, and customer loyalty.
- Segmentation Models - Analysis of current and future strategies.
- Analyse campaign results and give recommendations. Weekly reporting and campaign forecasting.
- Work closely with all departments (Product, BI, Marketing, Operations)
- Identify new opportunities to increase performance and revenue through the CRM channel.
IDEAL CANDIDATE | WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Key requirements to perform responsibilities:
- At least 5+ years of experience in CRM, lifecycle or analytical marketing role.
- A relevant, completed Honours Degree from a reputable university.
- Deep experience developing lifecycle marketing programs / CRM / engagement marketing programs through email, push notifications, SMS, and/or in-app marketing.
- Track record of driving measurable revenue through customer engagement.
- Fluency in CRM tools and working across channels - salesforce marketing cloud, Emarsys or autopilot preferred.
- Experience in implementing dynamic campaigns.
- Data-driven and analytical, but also creative.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage time effectively (highly valued. organizational skills, as working with Jira/Trello).
- Good understanding of deliverability and best practice.
- Strong understanding of email development principles - HTML, SQL, CSS and UX principles.
- Good operating knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Team player and someone who enjoys working with people from diverse backgrounds (highly valued experience as a team leader or experience managing teamwork tasks).
VALUE PROPOSITION | WHAT WILL YOU BE GETTING?
At Yoco we create space to explore, we keep it simple, we stay connected to our customers and product and work towards mastering our craft. These are our core values and provides every individual at Yoco with an opportunity to grow. To support this, we have built a role-based organisation where every individual is given the space to focus and develop their innate strengths.
Everyone at Yoco has the opportunity to lead a project and become a specialist, enabling flexibility, collaboration and accountability at all levels. You will be working with a diverse, motivated and skilled team who will continuously stretch you as an individual.
Join us on a meaningful journey at Yoco and help enable our merchants to thrive through Open Commerce!
Yoco encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Open positions at Yoco are competitive and we often receive high volumes of applicants. If you have not received further updates on your application after three weeks, you’re welcome to request feedback.