Customer centricity is at the core of everything Yoco does and as a Relationship Manager you will play an integral role in fulfilling our customers’ needs. You will build and maintain profitable relationships with our merchants through customer empathy, sound product knowledge and data driven decision making.
Successful applicants demonstrate an ability to be adaptable, are excited by challenges and ready to work in Yoco’s fast paced and continuously changing environment. If this sounds like you, then join our culture.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Overall management and growth of Key Accounts.
- Strive for the highest levels of customer satisfaction and support by understanding challenges that are critical to our customers.
- Provide a “high-touch” service through frequent visits with merchants and help establish and maintain a market presence.
- Proactively work with your direct Key Account Manager and establish effective internal relationships with other units within the organisation to grow revenue.
- Maintain existing businesses, recognise potential opportunities to develop new business within existing base and reduce our merchant churn rate.
- Analytical reporting on volume & revenue performance as well as proactively develop plans to close gaps and action customer rates review.
IDEAL CANDIDATE - WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Key Skills and Requirements:
At least 3 - 5+ years of a proven track record in key account management and/or consultative experience (preferably in a fast paced Fin-tech or international company). A degree or qualification in a relevant field of work will be an advantage.
Other essential skills include:
- Effective communication and customer-relations skills, with the ability to develop relationships over the phone, in-person and across digital formats.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate exceptional time management.
- Ability to learn quickly and become an expert in Yoco’s product offering.
- Must be proactive, detail orientated and demonstrate resilience under pressure.
- Must have your own transport and a valid driver’s license and a willingness to travel to customers over both short and long distances as necessary to fulfil role expectations.
- Be tech savvy with business tools, have a working knowledge of operating CRM databases and other business tools such as Periscope and Salesforce.
Please note, this position is a 6 month Fixed-Term contract with the option to renew or become Full-Time.
VALUE PROPOSITION – WHY WORK AT YOCO
At Yoco we create space to explore, we keep it simple, we stay connected to our customers and product and work towards mastering our craft. These are our core values and provides every individual at Yoco with an opportunity to grow. To support this, we have built a role-based organisation where every individual is given the space to focus and develop their innate strengths.
Everyone at Yoco has the opportunity to lead a project and become a specialist, enabling flexibility, collaboration and accountability at all levels. You will be working with a diverse, motivated and skilled team who will continuously stretch you as an individual.
Join us on a meaningful journey at Yoco, and help enable our merchants to thrive through Open Commerce!
Yoco encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Open positions at Yoco are competitive and we often receive high volumes of applicants. If you have not received further updates on your application after three weeks, you’re welcome to request feedback.