The Supply Chain & Logistics team is looking for a driven, process-oriented individual to help us set up and run our Retail Operations function at Yoco.
This role involves a great deal of multitasking and communication across a wide variety of platforms, and covers the end to end Retail process, dealing with both Retailers and end customers.
ROLE | WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Deliver key service level performance indicators with Retail partners: Distribution, Stock and Performance.
- Inventory and Stock management (Inventory levels and Forecasting).
- Maintain Relationships with existing suppliers and Retailers while seeking improvement with current structures.
- Using existing Data to make analytical and strategic decisions.
- Work closely with relevant team leads to ensure strategic alignment.
- Prioritise feedback from teams on internal systems and seek continuous improvement.
IDEAL CANDIDATE | WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Key requirements to perform responsibilities:
- 2- 3 years of related industry experience as a buyer or a planner
- Strong project prioritisation/planning and execution skills
- Relevant Tertiary qualification required
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical skills with strong data capabilities
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Able to deliver to deadlines
- Strong Relationship Building and Confidence
- Experience in working as a buyer or planner for a retailer
- Experience in supply chain & logistics field
- Process orientated
- Data driven and customer focused
EXPECTATIONS OF YOCO EMPLOYEES
Dealing with People
- Communicating & influencing: Strong communication skills across various mediums, building collaborative relationships internally and externally.
Dealing with Business
- Preventing & solving problems: Diagnostic information gathering and research, analytical thinking, application of conceptual thinking to problem-solving.
- Achieving results: Proactive/initiative, customer orientated, fostering innovation, continuous improvement mindset, appreciation of results, business acumen, thoroughness and detail orientated
Dealing with Self-management
- Self-confidence, personal credibility, flexibility, adaptability and strong sense of personal accountability
VALUE PROPOSITION | WHY WORK FOR YOCO?
As part of the Yoco team, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in the growth of the mobile Point of Sale opportunity in South Africa.
To support this we have built a role-based organisation; where every individual is given the space to focus and develop his or her innate strengths. Everyone here has the opportunity to lead a project and become a specialist, enabling flexibility, collaboration and accountability at all levels.
Please Note: Thank you for taking the time to apply for this role. Please note that, at times, we receive large volumes of applications and this makes for an extremely competitive selection process. Should you not receive feedback from us within 4 weeks (depending on the urgency to hire), this would mean we are unable to move forward with your application. However, should anything change on our end, we will definitely reach out to you.