- You’ll get R500 for every friend that successfully completes signup using your valid referral code. Please note that you will be settled into the account listed on your Business Portal once your friend has been paid out for their first batch of Yoco transactions.
- Every person you refer will receive a R250 discount on their Yoco order when a valid referral code is entered during sign up.
- We do not stack discounts, only 1 discount will apply per order. i.e. You cannot use a referral code and Yoco promo code or discount at the same time.
- Discounts apply on the whole order not per card reader.
- This offer is only valid for the first sign-up and purchase of the first new card reader from Yoco for each business. i.e. You cannot refer yourself or receive the referral fee for the sale of your card reader to a 3rd party.
- In order to be eligible to receive the referral fee, a majority (at least 50%) of the transactions you make through Yoco must be successful.
- You will not get paid the referral fee if your referral code is not used in the online signup.
- You will not be able to use a referral code if you have paid the full price for your card reader from a non Yoco retail store (list of stores where this applies can be found here).
- Your referral code must be entered into the “referral/promo code” field during your friend’s signup.
- Yoco is not responsible for incorrect referral codes entered or if your code is not used in a signup.
- Yoco is not responsible for inaccurate offer details supplied to any Merchant by any third party connected with this deal.
- You may not use this program to act on behalf of Yoco as a salesperson or reseller and may not demo the product. The referral program is intended to be used to help your networks get set up on Yoco, not to be used for active reselling of Yoco as a source of income.
- If you have paid for your Yoco card reader using weekly payments you will only receive the referral fee after you have completed payment of your card reader.
Public Distribution and Social Media
- Public distribution of your code on Yoco’s social media pages or ads, or on public forums and pages, is not allowed.
- You are welcome to share your code on your personal social media profiles.
- Promoting your referral code using search engine marketing is not allowed.
- Yoco reserves the right to ask you to remove your referral code from any social media post which we deem inappropriate, at its sole discretion.
- Yoco reserves the right to cancel the offer should the new business that signs up not complete a minimum of R250 worth in transactions within their first 3 months, from the date of receiving the card reader.
- Yoco reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Yoco’s control. Any changes to the offer will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Yoco.
- Yoco shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.